9.25.2011

Jackson is here!


And look how stinkin sweet and cute he is...















I got to visit Carter and Meredith 2 weeks ago
when Jackson was just 6 days old.
I love seeing first time parents with their sweet newborns,
and I love love the pics I got of all 3 of them outside of their home...




















proud papa









proud mama
























I love a good crying picture
and this is one of the best!


in mama's arms,
happy now














so sweet, love the pouty lips



















Meredith really wanted a pic with the 2 family dogs,
it took some time and about a million treats,
but success...





And these next 2 are of Carter's only request,
although I do not at all support the following team (GO STEELERS!)
I couldn't leave these off the blog : )



No comments:

Post a Comment